Take out a notebook and write down the answers to these questions:
- From 1-10, how do you feel about this past year?
- What are the 3 biggest lessons you learned this year?
- How can you incorporate these lessons into next year?
- Review your calendar, to-do list, and other documents. Do you feel satisfied with how you spent your time in 2017?
- How have you grown in 2017? How are you different today than you were at the beginning of the year?
- List 3 things you are most grateful for in 2017?
- What are 3 things you can do to improve your life in 2018?
As you move through your 2017 reflection process, be sure to create S.M.A.R.T. goals for 2018? Create goals for yourself, taking into consideration your reflection, that can be measured and tracked. Use my monthly reflection tool to stay on the path to accomplish the goals you’ve set as you move through the year.
Remember, live your life on purpose! Take charge and be clear about the life you want and how you’re going to achieve it. Happy New Year. 🎉