I’m doing a blog series on female entrepreneurs. If you’d like to be included, please pick 2-3 questions from each of the sections below and provide brief answers. Additionally, send 1-3 photos to be included in the article.
From this, I will craft an article showcasing your work. Send answers and photos via email to email@example.com.
Standard Questions for Entrepreneurs
- How did the idea for your business come about?
- What was your key driving force to become an entrepreneur?
- How did you come up with the name for your company?
- How did you raise funding for your venture?
- How do you build a successful customer base?
- How do you market your business, and which tactics have been most successful?
- What kind of culture exists in your organization, and how did you establish it?
Personal Questions for Entrepreneurs
- How many hours a day do you work on average?
- Can you describe/outline your typical day?
- How has being an entrepreneur affected your family life?
- What motivates you?
- How do you generate new ideas?
- What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
- What are your ideals?
- How do you define success?
- Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
Miscellaneous Questions for Entrepreneurs
- Who has been your greatest inspiration?
- What business-related book has inspired you the most? (or, What is your favorite book?)
- If you had a magic stick, which are the three things you would change in the world?
- What is the part of your life experience you would alter if you had the chance to?
- If you were to write a book about yourself, how would you name it?